About this role: Internal Sales / Admin
Are you looking for a new challenge in administration and internal sales? Do you have a passion for engineering and services? Do you want to work for a leading company in the hydraulics industry? If you answered yes to these questions, then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Our client is a well-established and reputable company that provides high-quality products and solutions for various engineering and industrial applications. They are looking for an Administration/Internal Salesperson to join their team in Rutherford, NSW. This is a temp to permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
As an Administration/Internal Salesperson, you will be responsible for:
- Providing excellent customer service and support via phone, email, and face-to-face interactions.
- Processing customer orders, quotes, invoices, and payments in a timely and accurate manner.
- Liaising with suppliers, warehouse staff, and delivery drivers to ensure smooth and efficient operations.
- Communicating effectively with supervisors/managers, sales team, and other relevant staff members, informing and updating them regularly to guarantee sales and customer objectives are met.
- Compiling and maintaining all required paperwork, records, documents.
- Understanding and using appropriately company pricing system and policies.
- Taking part in stocktaking procedures.
- Writing out customer credit notes and return stock to shelf.
- Buying in items from approved suppliers to meet customer requirements.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Previous experience in administration and/or internal sales, preferably in the engineering or industrial sector.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and other relevant software systems.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and organisation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
- A positive attitude, a willingness to learn, and a proactive approach to work.
If you are interested in this role, please apply now via the link below. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Laura Lewis is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane