About this role: I&C Engineer
We are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced I&C Engineer to join the Chevron Team in Perth, supporting the integrity and operational excellence of Gorgon and Wheatstone LNG facilities.
As an I&C Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the reliability and functionality of critical instrumentation and control equipment. The role also focuses on identifying instrument reliability/availability/utilization improvement opportunities, developing business cases to secure funding, and driving implementation.
- Providing technical support for integrity critical I&C equipment.
- Assisting in Turnaround planning and execution by identifying and assessing instrument Turnaround scope.
- Identifying opportunities for instrument reliability and availability improvements, developing business cases, and driving implementation.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and facility groups.
- Building key relationships to contribute to high-class business results.
- Degree qualified in any of these engineering disciplines: Instrument, Electrical, Controls.
- Experience in Complex Process Facilities providing operational technical support, brownfield projects, and maintenance support.
- Technical, operations, or maintenance experience with instrumentation and valves and safety instrumented systems.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and build key relationships.
- Creative thinking and a proactive mindset.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Commitment to diversity and inclusion, high performance, integrity, trust, partnership, and environmental protection.
- Australian Full working right
- Extensive experience, preferably with experience supporting maintenance/ operations.
- Competitive rates
- Commitment to work-life balance with flexible working arrangements.
- Perth-based role in Chevron's new 1 The Esplanade Building.
- 12 month contract opportunity
- Work with a global lead integrated energy company
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Yamila Cabral is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth