Vacancy number • PUB406616
Brunel Energy is looking for a Hydrogeologist to join our client’s water well drilling team based in the Pilbara region. This role is open to individuals with a Geology or Hydrology degree. Experience working in the field is advantageous but full support and on-the-job training will be provided. Graduates are encouraged to apply.
About this role
Your daily operations will include:
- Assist with Hydro-drilling supervision including well design, drill logging and pump testing
- Perform Field geochemical measurements
- Assist with Safety inspections and daily reporting
- Assist with Water balance computation and aquifer conceptualization
- Get involved with Pit dewatering planning and numerical modelling
- Field hydrogeology investigation – measurements and sampling
- Provide Data collation and QA analysis of early interpretations (test data)
- Work closely with the Drilling Crews and Field Technicians
To be eligible for this role you need:
- A Degree in Geology or Hydrogeology
- Experience in a field-based role is advantageous
- Strong Communication skills and ability to get on well with others
- Manual Drivers License
- Previous experience working in a rural environment will be highly regarded
Our client is one of the leading Iron-Ore producers for Australia, based in the the Pilbara Region. They have a strong set of core values that they uphold in all areas of the company. They appreciate ingenuity, hard work and enthusiasm from their team and in return, offer:
- 8:6 roster
- Temp to Perm based on performance
- Day shift only
- Comfortable camp facilities including gym, pool, basketball/tennis courts and more
- Access to Brunel benefits - discounts on hotels, gym and insurance and more
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Rebecca Daglan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406616