About this role: HSE/ EHS Specialist.
On behalf of our client, a High Profile Global Service Provider to the Oil & Gas industry located in Jandakot, Perth. Brunel is presently sourcing a skilled HSE/EHS Specialist. This will be a 1 year contract.
Develop and maintain operational HS&E standards and processes consistent with the Company’s policies and management systems. Provision of HSE support to workshop and yard operational teams.
- Develop and maintain HSE compliance plans, compliance reports and action registers.
- Provide support to and participate in emergency response arrangements, including the development and maintenance of procedures and training.
- Provide support to and participate in incident management, classification and investigation.
- Develop occupational health and safety procedures and associated programmes.
- Develop and deliver HSE awareness and workforce engagement programmes as required.
- Onshore administration of event reporting management processes including collating of HSE statistics and key performance indicators.
- Monitor the compliance of contractors with regard to HSE requirements.
- Conduct Contractor/Operator meetings on a weekly to ensure HSE issues are addressed in a timely manner.
- Experience required : 5years minimum
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with proven years in a similar role for Oil & Gas Operators.
- NEBOSH or Cert 4 in OHS certificate or equivalent.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Opportunity to work with a High Profile Global Service Provider to the Oil & Gas industry.
- Contract Duration: 1 year
- Working Hours Per Day: 8
- Working Days Per Week: 40
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sneha Poranki is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth