About this role: Head Interface Offplots
- Identify, develop, coordinate, expedite and steward closure of interfaces between Onshore EPC Contractors
- The position is based in Project Offices in Ras Laffan Industrial City.
- Manage interfaces with various Project teams and departments on resolving related issues that requires effective communication, initiative, flexibility and an ability to induce collaboration.
- Interacts effectively with COMPANY management and external stakeholders and other entities to list, address, expedite and resolve interfaces issues.
- Manage Project Management Control System (PMCS) Interface Management Module (Interface Queries, Interface Agreements, Technical Workpacks, Construction Workpacks), initial set-up with Contractors, training program and routine maintenance.
- Manage multiple technical interface agreements with RLIC. Ensure that the overall integrity of the facilities is maintained, and the interfacing parties fully understand their accountabilities and responsibilities.
- Works closely with Interface Division Manager Offplots and Area Division Manager(s), Engineering and Construction teams to define solutions and resolutions with RLIC and OPCO, which are inherently complex, time critical, and frequently involve conflicting priorities between various parties
- Manage all technical Interfaces with RLIC, OPCO, NFS Onshore Project team, other EPC Project team (EPC1, EPC2, EPC3, EPC4), other third-party interfacing organization and ensure comprehensive, multi-functional review of all requests and meets Project objectives, requirements, budget, and schedule.
- Works in “Pool” concept to support Onshore EPC Projects requirements (EPC-2, EPC-3, EPC-4, BGD, BOP) .
- Ensure activities (including approvals) and interfaces between EPC’s and other third-parties are undertaken in accordance with Project needs in general, and compatible with Project schedule and cost objectives to avoid delays, change orders and claims.
- Manage all Interfaces between EPC’s (EPC-2, EPC-3, EPC-4, BGD & BOP) and third-party asset owners to secure alignment and expedite approvals of corridors, crossings, Plans and drawings as required to meet Project objectives.
- Provide support for coordinating technical approvals and development of agreements for Land Lease, Corridor Lease, Utilities, Crossings, etc. with RLIC and COMPANY asset owners in a timely manner to ensure project activities are not delayed.
- Provide support and guidance to Onshore EPC Contractors for interface matters related to third-party approvals. Assist in resolution of technical issues between EPCs, RLIC and OPCO.
- Coordinate input and support from COMPANY Commercial and Legal for execution of commercial agreements and legal crossing agreements with RLIC and COMPANY asset owners.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering discipline
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in the oil and gas industry preferably in LNG industry with a minimum of 5 years in a management position.
- Excellent written and oral English skills.
- Strong organizational, planning and coordination skills.
- Strong technical, prioritization and management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs, Lotus Notes, etc.
- Good communication, organization, influencing and interface skills.
- Day Rate in USD Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 10 Hours / 6 Days
- 31-Dec-2026 with possible extension
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, Future Mobility and Mining.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Babu Harishchandra Jadhav is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Babu Harishchandra Jadhav
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha