About this role: Group Investigator
Brunel are looking for a Group Investigator with 10 + years in Offshore Contracting or oil company, EPCI Contractor or Regulator.
This is a great opportunity to work on multiple projects around the globe for a major global company
Start date: ASAP
Location: Netherlands or Porto
What you Will be Doing:
- As Group Investigator, you will be recognized in the Company as a subject matter expert for incident management and investigations, reporting to the Group’s Incident Management Lead;
- You will contribute to the Group Incident Management discipline’s overall goals; the team responsibilities include developing and maintaining processes, systems and tools and to enable the Company to meet its objectives to prevent harm to our people, our assets, the environment and Company reputation;
- The discipline plays a key role in the development and promotion of a strong leadership, positive behavior and culture, across the organization;
- As a key position in the discipline, you provide support and advice to Operations, Projects and Group on specific discipline requirements, capture feedback and drive continuous improvement;
- The Group Investigator’s most significant activity is in the execution of the Group’s major investigations, including final report issuance, generation and follow-up of Corrective/Preventive Actions (CAPAs).
Are you the Right Candidate?
- University Bachelors Degree (or equivalent experience) in a relevant subject;
- Minimum 10 years with an Offshore Contracting or Oil Company, EPCI Contractor or Regulator;
- Previous experience in conducting complex / major incident investigations;
- Knowledge of incident investigations techniques and root cause methodologies (e.g. TapRoot, Kelvin Topset…);
- Ability to travel internationally including offshore;
- Fluency in English.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester