Vacancy number • PUB406483
Want to start 2024 off to a flying start?
Brunel is proud to partner with an established Private Builder who specialise in New build Industrial and High-Rise Residential projects. They're looking for a General Foreman who is confident and experienced working on industrial projects $10m+.
This role has opened due to organic growth, with plenty of new exciting projects in the pipeline for 2024 and beyond.
- Projects based in Brisbane and the surrounding suburbs.
- $150-170k + super dependent on experience.
- National Company with stable project pipeline and future growth plans.
- Career progression encouraged with internal training academy to boost growth.
- A great culture with supportive teams and plenty of social events.
About this role
- Lead, guide, and mentor the on-site team and trade partners.
- Work closely with the CA and Project Manager on projects.
- Strategically manage the project program.
- Engage with clients and stakeholders to ensure high-quality service.
- Play a hands-on role, both with and without tools, to meet project demands.
- Implement a solution-based approach to mitigate risks.
- Oversee Health & Safety, quality, cost control, and budgeting.
- Ensure the project meets its Key Performance Objectives.
- Adhere to and ensure the team follows relevant policies, codes, and acts.
- Manage subcontractors effectively.
- Direct and lead site meetings and toolbox sessions.
- Demonstrated experience as a Foreman overseeing Industrial Build projects from start to finish.
- Ability to cultivate strong relationships with all on-site personnel and promote a productive culture.
- Possess leadership skills to drive the project schedule and optimize team and subcontractor performance.
- Forecast and plan for programming needs, swiftly address emerging issues with effective solutions.
- Maintain a high level of safety and quality awareness, ensuring compliance with rigorous standards on-site.
- Maintain a well-organized and clean work site, recognizing its importance for overall success.
- Understand cost implications and project requirements, capable of making informed decisions with a commercial perspective.
- Willing to actively participate in project work, demonstrating a proactive approach to achieving goals.
- A great social culture with regular events to ensure team mixing and collaboration.
- Professional, personal and leadership progression provided through internal training academy.
- Fitness subsidy.
- Above average leave benefits and Employee Assistance Programme.
- Competitive salary provided dependent on experience.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world.
We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sinead Howard is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406483