About this role: Finance Officer
Are you a detail-oriented and motivated individual with a passion for finance? Join our Client, where you'll play a pivotal role in supporting the financial operations of their organization and contributing to their mission of empowering members and the broader recruitment and staffing community.
Position Type: Permanent Part Time, with flexible hours over five days
- Flexible work schedule (12-19 hours/week) with a focus on diversity
- Preference for a person to be available to work in the office on Wednesday and Thursday
Location: Melbourne CBD office, or a mix of both office and working from home.
As a Finance Officer, you'll collaborate closely with the Accountant and Head of Finance & Risk to handle various financial tasks.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Processing accounts payable and receivable.
- Enhancing the efficiency of the finance activities by refining systems and processes.
- Providing support for general administrative tasks, small projects, and ad-hoc duties.
- Timely processing of accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Reconciliation of bank statements and corporate card accounts.
- Assist in budget updates within our accounting system.
- Help prepare monthly financial statements and maintain accurate records.
- Contribute to annual financial audits and regulatory compliance.
- Provide administrative support to the finance team.
- Collaborate on special projects and improvements to financial processes.
- Understanding of financial principles and proficiency in relevant software.
- Analytical skills.
- Organization and time management abilities.
- Effective communication, both written and verbal.
- Professionalism, accountability, and confidentiality.
- Based in Melbourne CBD or remote work options.
- Flexible work schedule (12-19 hours/week) with a focus on diversity.
- Accessible office environment near a train station.
- Quick onboarding for the selected candidate.
- Newly established position with a primary focus on finance tasks.
- Compensation of approximately $55,000 p.a. plus superannuation.
We Encourage Applications:
Our position is well suited for the aging or elderly population. We value the experience and skills that individuals from all walks of life bring to our team. Join us in making a difference in the finance world! Apply now and be part of a dynamic team.
If you're seeking a part time position, reach out to Anne at 0400 297 745 or email@example.com
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Anne Uys is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth