About this role: Fabrication Record Book Coordinator
- Setup the Fabrication Record Book Structure, detailed index and coordinate with EPC Contractor and Subcontractors on compilation, review and approval process till handover to Technical Documentation Department.
- Coordinate with Quality and Document Control department to setup a distribution matrix and provide training on review of FRB Books. Estimate 34,000 Binders.
- Maintains the integrity of FRB Databooks (ITRs, FWC, CWA, System and Sub-system etc.) and ensure correctness and completeness of compiled FRB Books.
- The nature of the work is non-routine in that each job is different and requires independent evaluation to establish the most appropriate course of action and allocation of resources. Job holder applies technical expertise, excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build collaborative relationships in support of multiple project activities.
- Major challenges include (i) operating in a dynamic and often challenging environment and (ii) working within tight timeframes.
- Expected to work extended overtime and prolonged work hours as required to meets job requirements.
- Leads the FRB Books compilation, review and approval process and administration of the Project Information Management System (PIMS) to ensuring the efficient and effective workflow of project records and maintenance of files are accurate and up to date.
- Develops the FRB Master Document Register (MDR) to coordinate distribution of documents via an approved Document Distribution Matrix (DDM).
- Candidate to ensure traceability of ISO Number to Weld Joint Number to RT Films and storage boxes numbered. Coordinate with EPC Contractor, Sub-contractors, Opco and GWC warehouse for Joint review and archiving of all RT Films.
- Provide training on review of FRB Books. Develop a system to check all ITRs and reports are signed off by approved Quality inspectors
- Candidate to carry out routine surveillance on EPC Contactor and Sub-contractors on compilation of FRB Books, setup KPI measures on performance and ensure progressive handover of FRB Books to Operations.
- Candidate to coordinate with Technical Department on assigning Document Numbering and complete metadata fields to each FRB Books via RNDN process in PIMS.
- Responsible for the Final Documentation handover process in accordance with records management procedures and policies in within agreed parameters.
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years’ Quality Assurance or Document Management experience preferably on-site project environment together with archiving experience within the oil and gas industry.
- Excellent skills in written and spoken English.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong computer skills and understanding of engineering and IT terminology.
- Good organizational and attention to detail skills.
- Proficient in document control and databases.
- Good work ethics
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and knows how to collaborate within the team
- Day Rate in USD Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 10 Hours / 6 Days
- 31-Dec-2026 with possible extension
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Life Sciences, Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Future Mobility, Mining and Renewable Energy.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Bea Cristina Pineda is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Bea Cristina Pineda
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha