About this role: Experienced Blast Hole Drillers
Brunel are currently seeking applications from suitably experienced Drillers for our Client who are industry-leading Drill and Blast Specialists. Your day-to-day function will be the operation of Atlas Copco L8 and D65 rigs. These roles are a 2:1 roster with the potential to move to 2:2 in the future.
You daily duties will include:• Operating Drill and overseeing drill team.• Liaise with client on hole and sample production.
• Completing necessary safety paperwork and processes• Assisting with routine maintenance
• Assisting with loading and unloading heavy vehicles• Setting up/dismantling/moving drill rigs and equipment
• Cleaning drill rigs, vehicles, equipment and tools• Assist to set up/dismantle/move rigs and associated equipment
• Other duties as required
To be eligible for the role you will need:• Blast Hole Drilling experience (D65, DPI, GD5000);• Valid driver’s license.
• Commitment to health and safety.• Able to successfully complete a pre-employment medical.
• Able to obtain a police clearance if required.
Our client is one of the leading Iron-Ore producers for Australia, based in the the Pilbara Region. They have a strong set of core values that they uphold in all areas of the company. They appreciate ingenuity, hard work and enthusiasm from their team and in return, offer:
- 2:1 roster with 2:2 potential in future
- Temp to Perm based on performance
- FIFO from Perth or Busselton
- Brunel Benefits – flexible payroll options, salary packaging, discounted gym & health membership, corporate travel benefits plus more
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organizations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Rebecca Daglan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth