About this role: Engineering Interface Manager
Are you a Engineering Interface Manager looking for a new challenge?;Brunel are looking for a highly skilled Engineering Interface Manager with 10 + years experience working on large scale oil and gas projects to work for the second largest LNG player around the globe. You will be working on a LNG project worth $20 billion ;
Start date: ASAP;Location: Milan, Italy;
Duration: 12 months (renewable).
What you Will be Doing:
- Manage the Engineering Interface organization of around 3 FTE on Company’s side;
- Manage internal Upstream-Downstream engineering interfaces;
- Manage external engineering interfaces (e.g. ExxonMobil, ENI & others);
- Lead the engineering interfaces ensuring appropriate engineering resources are tasked with deliverable production to ensure agreements with other parties are upheld/agreed;
- Actively participate and lead regular interface meetings;
- Prepare and monitor interface management procedures and ensure that the
interface agreement process is appropriate, well established and maintained.
You are Right for This Role if:
- Degree in appropriate Engineering discipline;
- Registration as a Charted Engineer, PE or equivalent preferred
- Proficient in English language;
- Ten (10) or more years’ experience in Oil and Gas and large projects;
- Knowledge of LNG Projects, offshore pipeline systems, oil and gas facilities, construction activities, and subsea components comprising a subsea working system;
- Ability to assimilate, organize and integrate information from numerous
sources and communicate effectively with internal project and external teams
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester