About this role: Electrical engineering Specialist
Brunel Oil and Gas Services WLL is organizing a campaign in Indonesia in Q4 2023 for a major client in Qatar. We will be conducting face-to-face interviews with the shortlisted candidates who are available in Indonesia.
Candidates who are in nearby countries (Singapore, China, Vietnam, Thailand) and are able to attend the campaign are welcome to apply. This is for a 3-year contract on a Direct-Hire Status and is renewable.
- Ensure Electrical Engineering deliverables are reviewed to ensure compliance with project scope and specifications.
- Work closely with Contractor electrical design team to ensure all work activities completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Serve as the custodian of all the Company electrical systems and equipment, to ensure safe and reliable operation.
- Support development of design deliverables to ensure compliance with Company’s requirements for integrity of all the electrical systems and equipment, including equipment strategies, surveillance, QA/QC, etc.
- Perform engineering studies aimed at improving the design of electrical systems and equipment, in compliance with Company requirements.
- Verify and maintain applicable corporate standards and procedures related to electrical engineering.
- Support investigation of problems, design issues, and implementation of electrical designs and modifications.
- Provide discipline support to project engineers, managers and lead discipline-specific engineering teams to achieve Company objective.
- Degree in Engineering or Science majoring in Electrical Engineering.
- 8-10 years’ experience in the Oil & Gas industry or petrochemical industry.
- Working offshore projects is valuable experience.
- Previous work on Brownfield type projects (onshore or offshore) is required.
- Proficient written and spoken English.
- Strong Computer literacy (MS Office).
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with several organizational levels.
- Monthly Rate in QAR Plus Standard Allowance and Benefits
- Work Schedule:
- 8 Hours / 5 Days
- 3 Years / Renewable – Direct Hire
- Doha/Ras Laffan
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Life Sciences, Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Future Mobility, Mining and Renewable Energy.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Bea Cristina Pineda is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Bea Cristina Pineda
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha