About this role: Document Controller
On behalf of our client, a Global Oil & Gas / Energy Operator, Brunel is actively seeking a skilled Document Controller for a 12 month contract located in luxurious CBD offices.
- You will support the Technical Engineering Function in Brownfield Projects and Engineering Management of Change activities
- Provide Document Control support ensuring overarching document control governance and standards are adhered and followed in accordance to service level agreements
- Format, number, revise, control and manage documents in accordance with the relevant standards and conventions
- Receive, process, distribute and track in accordance with Document Control procedures, approved distribution matrices and agreed timescales
- Develop, generate and distribute business reports as required
- Monitor compliance and quality assurance
- Direct stakeholder engagement
- Maintain controlled hardcopy collection (Department satellite locations) where required
- Deliver training to internal and external system users
- Efficient handling and timely close-out of support calls
- Compliance monitoring and QA/QC activities to support information integrity
- Housekeeping, business reporting, monitoring (including generation of monthly, quarterly metrics)
- Identify and execute continual improvement
- Previous experience in concurrent engineering and managing external vendor documentation will be highly regarded
- Demonstrate capacity to learn new skills
- Demonstrate customer focus and ability
- Tertiary level qualification (diploma or degree) preferred, but not essential
- Exposure to the Oil & Gas industry is highly desirable
- Flexible working arrangements plus 9 day fortnight!
- 12 month contract
- $500.00 - $528.00 per day (
- Enhance your Document Control expertise!
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mandy Hobbs is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth