About this role: Document Controller
Brunel DMCC is looking for Document Controller to join our Client in UAE. We are a leading provider of Engineering and Technical services to the Oil & Gas Industry.
- Assist Engineering Manager with implementation and application of document control procedures and workflow practices on all projects during the design and fabrication / installation phases;
- Understand and maintain document management KPI's in accordance with the job function;
- Ensure external engineering contractors follow the standard, procedures work instructions and specifications;
- Submission and distribution of document registries to the Project Management Team or the Client;
- Manage project related documentation and files (hard or soft copies) from the start to the end of the project;
- General Administrative duties related to the engineering department;
- Review of Audit processes and procedures to ensure compliance;
- In charge for continuous improvement of the Document Control system and corresponding procedures;
- Manage transmittal information between Company departments and Clients ensuring adequate change logs of the database are maintained for traceability purposes.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a similar role in Document Control and Record Management in Oil and Gas Industry;
- Good knowledge in document control and management processes, standards and ISO standards;
- Proactive, initiative taking and well organized;
- Systematic and able to work under pressure;
- Meticulous and exigent on quality;
- Must be able to communicate confidently in both written and spoken English;
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Words and PowerPoint);
- Initiative to undertake assignments with minimal supervision;
- Analytic and problem-solving skills;
- Able to work independently in a multi-cultural team.
Best in the industry based on experience.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel International is a leading provider of engineering and technical services to the Oil and Gas Industry. We provide innovative solutions that help our clients achieve their goals. Our team consists of highly skilled professionals who are passionate about their work. We strive for excellence in everything we do and we take pride in our commitment to providing quality services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mohammad Shujat Qureshi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Mohammad Shujat Qureshi
Brunel Energy India Mumbai