About this role: Document Administrator | Global Client
Looking for a new challenge as an Document Administrator?
Our client is an global technology and manufacturing company who are seeking an experienced Document Administrator to join their team.
It's an exciting opportunity to join a major client on one of their projects, with the office based in Brisbane and the site on the sunny Gold Coast.
Please note the successful candidate must be able to travel between Brisbane and Gold Coast.You will be responsible for managing and maintaining the project documentation, ensuring its accuracy, quality and integrity. You will also assist with other project administration tasks, such as reporting, commissioning, variations and safety.
- Administrate and maintain the project documentation and provide parts of it upon request.
- Ensure correct versioning and revision by suitable methods.
- Assign and manage document numbers.
- Manage, distribute and document feedback, responses and incoming documents (from suppliers, installation site, customers or other third parties).
- Check documents on formal aspects as required.
- Record and track the mailing and distribution of the documentation.
- Liaise with relevant managers (e.g. Project Managers) to identify documentation.
- Document transmittals and update registers with documents received and sent.
- Assist with onsite safety toolboxes and meeting minutes.
- Compile project reports as required.
- Compile commissioning documentation and O&M manuals.
- Work closely with Project Managers to ensure capture of variations in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with Project Managers to provide support with general administrative tasks.
- Liaise with project team personal, management and internal/external stakeholders.
- Considerable experience in project business administration/ document control.
- Experience in construction platforms such as Aconex and Probuild etc (Aconex being the main platform/ nonnegotiable).
- Strong data entry.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong ability to use Microsoft platforms.
- Problem solving skills and ability to negotiate/ ask questions.
- Willingness to be a part of team.
- Office is based in Brisbane, Site is in Gold Coast. Must be able to travel between Brisbane and Gold Coast
- 12 month contract
- Global Company
- Competitive rate of pay
- Great Culture | Safety Focused | Professional Team
Please Note: Only applicants with current full Australian working rights will be considered for this role.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which specialises in connecting highly skilled workers with projects and organisations throughout Australasia and around the world.
Operating locally since 1997, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, NSW, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 45 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Tim Stock is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane