About this role: Director of Manufacturing Programs
Our client is looking for a Director of Manufacturing Programs to join their growing team.• Working with Operations and other functions (Research & Development, Marketing, Commercial, Finance, etc), develop a long-term supply strategy for $150m global Renal Access Products Business • Lead/influence workstreams focused on product design, raw material and contract manufacturing supply, future in-house manufacturing capabilities, logistics and supply chain and portfolio management in support of wholistic approach to supply and global distribution of products
• Direct management of activities globally in support of any future greenfield manufacturing operation programs • Oversight of multiple and/or inter-related projects of a complex nature, defining them in terms of their constituent projects and providing an infrastructure which allows for optimization of business benefit, timing, utilization of resources and cost, which results in reducing inventory and WIP, improving forecast accuracy, optimizing the global supply chain, improving operational efficiencies, increasing customer service levels and on-time delivery
• Be active member of the Company's Operations Leadership Team, working with the other leaders to support future growth
• Ability to travel 25% of time • Demonstrated success in greenfield manufacturing operations setup
• Strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative/integrative style of working to accomplish objective • Demonstrates strong business acumen and a bias for action with understanding of the end-to-end value chain and interdependencies
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field • Experience influencing cross-functional teams
• Minimum 10 years of relevant experience with 7+ years of managerial experience, or advanced degree with a minimum of 8 years prior relevant experience and 7+ years’ managerial experience • 8+ years of Supply Chain or Operations experience in a manufacturing of disposables medical device equipment
• Knowledge of FDA regulated industries• Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
• Excellent communication and presentation skills • Previous experience in a medical device industry
• Experience with divestures and/or acquisitions will be an advantage
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Meagan Geris is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel USA - Minneapolis