About this role: DEI Inspector
Join the leaders in testing, inspection, and certification as a Drilling Equipment Inspector in Perth. Permanent potential awaits!
- Carry out inspection and testing activities in compliance with contractual requirements and within competence and safety limits.
- Market and develop the growth of the business.
- NDT inspection of various industrial equipment, Drill Stem & Production Tubulars
- Specialized Oilfield inspections on Drill pipe, BHA, Speciality Tools, Production Tubing /Casing In accordance to various Industry standards, DS1, NS2, API and other licensor specifications
- Calibration of equipment
- Minimum 10 years field experience
- DS-1 Cat 5
- NDT Qualifications – minimum certification, Level 2 MT,PT, UT- ASNT or equivalent
- Extensive & demonstrated knowledge in the Inspection of Drillpipe, BHA, Speciality Tools, Production Tubing /Casing In accordance to various Industry standards, DS1, NS2, API and other licensor specifications
- Flut operation and calibration is preferred
- Experience in administration aspect of inspection processes and reporting
Initial hire with a strong potential for permanent placement, contingent on qualifications and offering a competitive compensation package.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sneha Poranki is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth