DEHE Vessel Lead
Vacancy number • PUB406489
- The purpose of the Pipelay and Heavy Lift Vessel Lead is to serve as primary interface with the Contractor Vessel Superintendent; to oversee on-vessel Construction/Technical Supervisors and Inspectors;
- To support on-vessel safety, quality, and incident response; and provide technical installation support to CPY Vessel Management Team ensuring CTR executes the scope in full compliance with the installation procedure and risk assessment
About this role
- Monitors Contractor performance and ensure specifications / approved procedures are followed.
- Assists Project Management with planning, procedure review and technical support of execution matters.
- Attends vessel safety meetings and toolbox talks to ensure there is a clear understanding of the activities that are to be performed.
- Relays all relevant Safety Alerts with the Contractor and the Vessel Management Team.
- Ensures that any events evaluated during HAZID/HIRA processes, or that are raised during safety meetings, are stewarded and closed prior to the start of each critical scope.
- Acts as the focal point between CPY’s Production Operation and the Contractor during field execution, particularly for SIMOPS and PTW within 500m of CPY assets.
- Stewards in the management of change process and is the Company point of contact on the worksite for all site queries.
- Undertakes daily walk-through observations of operational areas, to check on progress, safety and housekeeping.
- Participates in the development of all SIMOPs documents, to ensure that all parties have a clear understanding of diving activities and their impact on adjacent work activities.
- Keeps a detailed diary covering Project activities offshore with reference to any specific messages, e-mails or telephone conversations including ‘lessons learned’ upon Project completion
- Responsible for supporting emergency responses, notifications and incident reporting. Participates in Contractor investigations of all incidents and root cause analyses.
- Undertake full oversight of Contractor’s marine activities in collaboration with CPY Marine Specialist and ensure all vessels comply with CPY requirements through site verification and validation.
- 15 years minimum marine construction experience
- 10 years minimum offshore installation experience
- 5 years minimum offshore pipelay and heavy lift vessel supervisory experience
- Good knowledge and understanding of marine activities involving DP3 Heavy Lift Vessel, DP2 MSVs, anchor handling tugs, Diving Support Vessels
- Demonstrate extensive experience on large heavy lift and pipelay installation supervision.
- Demonstrate basic training or knowledge in
- Weld Inspection Basics
- Lifting and Rigging
- Scaffold basic training
- Safety Representative training
- Day Rate in USD
- Work Schedule:
- 12 Hours / 7 Days
- 31 Jan 2027, renewable
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, Future Mobility and Mining.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Babu Harishchandra Jadhav is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406489