About this role: Decommissioning Studies Lead
Brunel are looking for a highly skilled Decommissioning Studies
Lead (Senior PE/Concept Engineer);
Start date: ASAP;
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland;
Duration: 12 Months.
What you Will be Doing:• Mange concept, FEED and detailed design;• Typical project management activities such as risk management, HSSE management, MOC processes, project reporting, opportunity management;
• Drive HSSE performance throughout project scope;• Manage a matrix team to achieve objectives;
• Contract Holder;• Coordinate assurance activities throughout project as well as readiness assurance;
• Manage execution of offshore scope of activity;• Manage interfaces;
• Manage internal and external stakeholders;• Self-driven, pro-active, outcome-focused, strong analytical, conceptual and collaboration skills;
• Ability to actively listen, understand perspectives and align stakeholders.
What we Need to see in you:• Relevant engineering degree;• 10-15 years relevant experience (concept, engineering and project execution);
• Strong proven history in HSSE leadership;• Experience working in Brownfield environments;
• Experience in developing safety culture;• Previous D&R experience and familiarity for the decommissioning regulatory process in the UK is an advantage for the role.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester