About this role: CTU Supervisor
We’re hiring CTU Supervisor for one of our Leading MNC in Oil & Gas to join their growing team. This position is based out in Barmer.
Position: CTU Supervisor;
YOE: 10 + Years;
Contract: On Contract;
- 10 + years as a Coil Tubing Supervisor;
- Diploma in engineering / Bachelor degree in Science or Engineering;
- Excellent understanding of Coil Tubing units and associated tools and equipment;
- Excellent understanding of wellbore hydraulics, fatigue management of CTU pipes;
- In-Depth knowledge of industry standards applicable on CTU operations like API RP 5C7, API 16ST etc;
- Good understanding of Stimulation chemicals requirement, handling procedures, and safety aspects;
- Demonstrates interpretation skills against the recorded data, and QC of the recorded data;
- Good understanding of Process Safety Management;
- Must have excellent command of the English Language (written and oral) combined with excellent communication skills;
- Knowledge and hand’s on experience on Milling and fishing operations;
- Proficient in computer reporting. (Open Well, Excel etc.);
- Good understanding of Process Safety Management. Should have good understanding of HSE tools like HAZOP, HAZID, RA, JSA, RCA, Incident Investigation.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Pravallika Mohankumar is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai