About this role: Contracts Adviser - Supply Chain
On behalf of our client, a High Profile Global Oil & Gas Energy Group, Brunel is a sourcing a Contracts Adviser for a 12 month contact. Luxurious premises in the Perth CBD!
As part of the GWS Supply Chain Team you will provide advice and executes Procurement activities in line with specified guidelines and business requirements to confirm surety of supply and minimum Supply risk for the business. Reporting to the Global Drilling Services Manager, you will be responsible for goods and services relating to drilling and completions activities, drilling rigs, wireline, directional drilling, drilling fluids, cementing, down-hole rental tools, completions, well interventions and associated services.
You will act as an interface with key suppliers and internal stakeholders to develop and execute sourcing plans and category strategies.
Responsibilities will cover Sourcing Strategy and Planning / Tender and Contract Management / Suppler Management.
An insight to your responsibilities:
- Apply Procurement processes in alignment with corporate guidelines to design intent, local operating procedures and audits
- Develop effective relationships with internal business leaders and suppliers
- Support Procurement Leadership Teams to provide insight into the current activities and initiatives
- Execute against the control framework for master data management
- Develop, publishes and manages tenders and their commercial evaluation in line with sourcing projects
- Coordinate the technical and any other non-commercial evaluation of tenders prior to negotiation
- Conduct and lead negotiations with suppliers post tender evaluation
- Create, manages and monitors contracts
- Perform contract variations in line with business requirements
- Develop cost optimisation strategies that deliver cost savings
- Manage assigned portfolio of suppliers
- Perform supplier selection, qualification and onboarding
- Execute supplier performance reviews
- Design and implements supplier development and recognition programs
- Collaborate with Inventory Analysis and Optimisation to maintain accurate lead times with Suppliers
- Resolves supplier performance issues and escalation
- Extensive relevant industry experience with a focus on Supply Chain Management or Drilling Services - eg rigs, cementing, fluids, directional drilling, wireline, completions and/or rental tools
- Proven ability to influence across functions
- Commercial and Technical competency in specified category
- Sound understanding of the Oil & Gas industry is preferred
- Contract negotiation experience
- Ability to analyse complex business processes, risk factors and control systems
- Risk management skills
- Experience with ERP systems
- To be bi-lingual will be advantageous
- Unique opportunity to work with this Global Oil & Gas Energy Company!
- Excellent negotiable day rate!
- 12 month contract opportunity with a possible view to extend!
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mandy Hobbs is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth