About this role: Contract Advisor
Brunel DMCC is looking for Contract Advisor to join our team in Saudi Arabia. We are a leading provider of Engineering and Technical services to the Oil & Gas Industry.
- We are seeking a Contract Advisor II to join the Project Controls Group of CS Projects Department;
- The Project Controls Group is responsible for providing support to all concerned Divisions related to Project Cost Control, Scheduling Control, Contracts Administration and Reporting Projects KPIs;
- The Contract Advisor II primary role is to work as the Contract Proponent representative in the construction procurement cycle, and conduct compliance review for all active contracts as per the guidelines and approved manuals;
- Handle procurement development and execution of diverse contractual actions using sounds business judgment to achieve optimal commercial outcomes in a timely manner;
- Administer the contracts and ensure all terms and conditions are implemented by all projects, develop review contracting strategy & plan for different types of projects;
- Implement Procurement Manual for all contracts and consciously monitor implementation, develop/review change order packages and ensure compliance to related to guidelines and procedures;
- Develop/review negotiation strategies for change orders;
- Participate in negotiation meetings for all change orders, ensure implementation of the supplier performance evaluation by project teams;
- Conduct/participate in counselling sessions with low performing contractors and log the required actions;
- Conduct compliance review of all active contracts periodically.
- Minimum four (04) year Bachelor’s Degree from accredited University in Business Engineering or Law / Contracts Management. An advanced degree is preferred;
- Experience: Minimum 10 years of experience of specialized contracting experience in design, consultancy, and construction contracts/agreements in oil and gas industry.
Best in the industry based on experience.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel International is a leading provider of engineering and technical services to the Oil and Gas Industry. We provide innovative solutions that help our clients achieve their goals. Our team consists of highly skilled professionals who are passionate about their work. We strive for excellence in everything we do and we take pride in our commitment to providing quality services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mohammad Shujat Qureshi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Mohammad Shujat Qureshi
Brunel Energy India Mumbai