About this role: Construction Lead
Are you a highly skilled and safety-focused Construction Lead with a strong background in electrical work and a comprehensive understanding of all phases of construction. Ideally you will possess hands-on experience in construction execution, team leadership, and the ability to coordinate multi-disciplinary projects, including building, mechanical, structural, civil, and earthworks.
- Health and Safety & Environment Focus: Prioritize and enforce strict health and safety standards on construction sites. Conduct regular safety inspections and ensure compliance with all relevant regulations.
- Technical Expertise: Utilize electrical background to contribute technical knowledge to construction projects. Operate machinery and provide on-ground delivery expertise.
- Construction Leadership: Lead and motivate construction teams, ensuring efficient project execution. Oversee and manage diverse personalities within the team.
- Project Coordination: Coordinate multi-disciplinary projects, major Shutdowns, and Tie-in Management.
- Strong stakeholder Engagement and facilitation skills
- Proven experience in coordinating multi-disciplinary projects (i.e., building, structural, mechanical, piping, electrical, civil and earthworks).
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, including the ability to manage diverse personalities.
- Experience with building fabrication and construction within a brownfield environment.
- Attention to detail with emphasis placed on quality.
- Exposure to RTIO Processes and systems advantageous (particularly in Project Delivery teams).
- A self-starting highly motivated and goal-oriented individual
- FIFO from Perth
- 5:2 or 4:3 Roster
- Long Term Role
- Superannuation paid on all hours.
- Genuine temp to perm opportunities if you display the right attitude and commitment
- Brunel Benefits – salary packaging Inc. options for flights ex east coast, flexible payroll options, discountedGym & health membership, corporate travel benefits plus more
- Excellent Camp Conditions, Supportive management team
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialize in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organizations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Rebecca Daglan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth