About this role: Condition Monitor Engineer
Brunel Oil and Gas Services WLL is organizing a campaign in Indonesia in Q4 2023 for a major client in Qatar. We will be conducting face-to-face interviews with the shortlisted candidates who are available in Indonesia.
Candidates who are in nearby countries (Singapore, China, Vietnam, Thailand) and are able to attend the campaign are welcome to apply. This is for a 3-year contract on a Direct-Hire Status and is renewable.
- Supports the safe, reliable, and efficient machine operation and failure modes with mitigation plans. Provides expert condition monitoring analysis and recommendations of rotating equipment across multiple assets.
- Reports to Lead of ConMon Engineering.
- Works with minimal supervision in providing expert troubleshooting skills and recommendations in the analysis of failure modes of rotating equipment.
- Performs and takes ownership in rotating equipment investigations and ensures machinery operations in safe, reliable, and efficient conditions.
- Supports troubleshooting of the condition monitoring hardware and software packages such as 3500 racks, System1, ADRE 408 and AMS suite.
- Performs and takes ownership of field tasks such as rotor trim balancing, instrument installation and hardware upgrades.
- Interacts with all disciplines such as Controls, Instrumentation and Electrical and prepares technical and non-technical reports and presentations for communication at all levels of the company.
- Provides help to Analysts and Contractors to ensure best in class condition monitoring services to their customers.
- Support large multidiscipline projects related to condition monitoring systems.
- Support mentorship and training within and outside the team, including NDP graduates and personnel with less experience.
- Communicate with 3rd party vendors and contractors, ensuring compliance of agreed terms and continuous improvement of expertise within the department.
- Support KPI for the assigned area and report deviations to line manager on time.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- 4 years’ experience in an oil and gas environment.
- Fluent in English language (demonstrated verbal and written skills).
- Computer literate and knowledgeable in relevant software tools and specifications.
- Monthly Rate in QAR Plus Standard Allowance and Benefits
- Work Schedule:
- 8 Hours / 5 Days
- 3 Years / Renewable – Direct Hire
- Doha/Ras Laffan
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Life Sciences, Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Future Mobility, Mining and Renewable Energy.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Muhammad Umair Afzal is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Muhammad Umair Afzal
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha