About this role: Component Fitter
Busy Paget Mining Heavy Mobile Equipment Repair Shop | Component Repair Trades needed ASAP | Permanent Roles | Great Company to work for!
- Q. Had enough of the camp life or driving big kms to work?
- A. Home every night with a 5/2 or 4/3 roster
- Q. Looking for the leverage your mechanic trade into mining?
- A. This company will consider diesel mechanics with the right experience
- Q. Ready to make the change for the family but worried about the $?
- A. We won't fudge it component repair is less money but there's OT available to top up the $ each week.
This company has invested in maintaining and growing it's business in Mackay which has a 30 year history. To support this they need mechanical trade qualified people to fill Permanent Roles.
Join the team responsible for the workshop overhaul of predominantly CAT Mining equipment, component overhaul and manufacture to support either their fleet or requirements for parts of their clients equipment.
- Relevant Experience is essential, other industries considered
- Cert III or equivalent
- High-Risk Forklift licence preferred, but not essential
- Driver's License and working rights in AUS
- Permanent role
- $54/hr + $74/hr overtime
- $8,000 referral bonus (refer a mate and split it)
- Great culture with a Manager who is committed to training people
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Rebecca Swillen is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane