Vacancy number • PUB406551
Brunel is currently seeking a Community Liaison for a major mining client in Leroy, Saskatchewan to support the delivery of effective community engagement, contributing to the management of our client’s reputation, risk management and social value creation.
About this role
- Be responsible for daily activities of Our clients Community LeRoy office.
- Coordinate community engagement actives with urban, rural, and non-governmental organizations for Potash including open houses and site tours and leadership meetings.
- Respond to community enquiries.
- Support communication of construction activities to external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with various departments including construction, communications, and Indigenous engagement.
- Take part in remote meetings, including taking direction for work required, seeking clarifications and team development
- Produce documents, presentations and reports as required
- Respond to additional projects and requirements as needed
- Other duties as required
- Excellent Microsoft Suite and Excel skills.
- Project management skills to coordinate new and existing programs and events.
- Attention to detail and strong commitment to our client’s values/purpose.
- Professional verbal and written communications.
- Strong initiative and ability to work unsupervised.
- Post-secondary education in Community Relations, Communications, Public Affairs, Human Resources, Sales, or related fields will be considered an asset.
- Ability to travel to nearby communities, attend trade shows and events, work outside of normal hours, as necessary, and spend time away from home. (~25% of the time)
- Valid Canadian driver’s license.
- Fluent in English.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills in working collaboratively and building sustaining relationships.
- Knowledge of the local and Indigenous communities in the LeRoy region.
- Minimum of five years demonstrated work experience.
What We Offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Brunel provides the global recruitment and workforce services you need to lead your industry. With 45 years of market experience in Renewable Energy, Automotive, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Mining, and Infrastructure, we help you finish major projects safely, compliantly, on-time, within budget and at the highest quality, so you can keep growing – anywhere in the world.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Clemens Snoeijer is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406551