About this role: Commissioning Manager
- Ensure the execution of the head office activities concerning pre-commissioning, commissioning, start up, test run, training,
- maintenance engineering, operation and handing over of the plant to the Client according to contractual requirements and project objectives in terms of safety, quality, budget and schedule.
- Ensure compliance of the site activities for which is responsible with the established process and HSE requirements, while respecting the relative time and cost targets.
- Have overall responsibility and accountability for the efficient commissioning/Operations /Maintenance.
Commissioning and Start-up phase:
- Ensure HSE procedures required for each activities/work phases are available and applied.
- Contribute to Safety Walkdowns. In case of incidents contribute to investigations
- Participate to Pre-Start-up Safety Reviews (PSSR)
- Issue Pre-Comm, Comm and Start-up progress reports
- Manage Pre-Comm, Comm, Start-up & Oper activities, coordinating different parties.
- Ensure respect of schedule/budget, either during home office activity or at site
- Participate to risk/opportunity meetings.
- Responsible for competency assurance/development of team
- Participate to plant handover process including preparation of Comm Dossiers
- Ensure transferring of the lesson learned to home office.
- Responsible/Accountable for Prod Safe/efficient operations
- Maintain Client relationships.
- Implement/maintain SMS, a Planned Main System on Prod Equip according to Company SMS
- Arrange through Company for periodic internal/external SMS audits.
- Ensure classification/statutory surveys are planned/conducted.
- Ensure that the project under requirements of the national, international Laws (Classification society, IMO, Solas, ISPS code, MARPOL etc.) comply with the relevant regulation.
- Ensure proper verification by the ISM overriding authority onboard of the vessels on the works relating to and affecting safety and pollution prevention Consult with/advise Client on operating costs.
- Responsible for operating costs recovery
- Prepare/obtain annual approval for local operating budgets. Review monthly financial forecasts/local expenses, take corrective action when potential budget overruns are identified.
- Maintain continuous review of performance of Prod Equip and take corrective actions where performance falls below required/agreed standards Review/appraisal of staff perform.Obtain all necessary technical/professional support for Operations in liaison with BL functions, Client, Local technical support, Consultants, Manufacturers, Vendors, Contractors
- Supervise performances of all Local subcontractors/Local agents
- Supervise all materials/personnel logistics related to prod equip operations.
- Periodically review sub-contracts suppliers/sub-contractor performances
- Manage/approve subcontracting of local staff according to Company procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- Minimum of 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Strong commitment to personnel and employee.
- Knowledge of Industry Standards required.
- Excellent communication skills, teamwork, leadership, and customer focus.
- Experience in contract management in Oil & Gas industry.
- Monthly Salary in QAR Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 9 Hours / 5 Days
- Permanent/Direct Hire
- Doha - Qatar
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Life Sciences, Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Future Mobility, Mining and Renewable Energy.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Babu Harishchandra Jadhav is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Babu Harishchandra Jadhav
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha