About this role: Commissioning Coordinator
- Coordinate all commissioning related matters of the projects under execution, and
accountable for successful completion of commissioning and hand-over.
- Develops Project Commissioning Strategy and obtains approval for the same in consultation with Asset Holder/End User and in accordance with Contracts requirements.
- Participate in detail design HAZOP, HAZID, SIMOP, SIL studies and Safety reviews to ensure commissioning related input during project design phase.
- Review and coordinate for approval of the Commissioning procedures, Performance Test
Procedures for all facilities, systems and sub-sub-systems.
- Organizes and ensures availability of the Commissioning Team and arranges the required manpower support from Asset Holder/End User/Contractor.
- Organizes all personnel and equipment required to support and supervise the various commissioning activities.
- Review and approve planning of the commissioning activities and ensures its implementation as per the set commissioning plan.
- Details out the projects activities into required commissionable systems and subsystems.
- Review and approve Inspection Records' sheets and `Functional Test' forms to support the pre-commissioning and commissioning activities for all disciplines in coordination with the Project Team
- Progress reporting for the commissioning activities to support the overall project program.
- Leads daily/weekly meetings at site and coordinates with Project Team for pursual of all pre-commissioning and commissioning activities.
- Arranges for timely performance of all commissioning activities on the project(s) facilities.
- Establishes and agrees with Asset Holder/End User the commissioning activities requiring interface with existing facilities.
- Updates the Project Manager or Project heads on regular basis, progress on mechanical completion, pre-commissioning and commissioning activities.
- Review pre-commissioning and commissioning dossiers, containing all related documentation, to `as commissioned' status.
- Follows up clearance of all punch-list items and documents the same for progress reports and project(s) close-out purposes.
- Contributes to plant start-up safety reviews with the participation of Operations and Contractors representatives.
- Ensures handover of the facilities under consideration to the Asset Holder/End User on a
package/plant system basis.
- Process and Coordinate Project Hand over certificates in coordination with Asset Holders as per the relevant Company procedure and monitoring the status of approval.
- Implements corporate procedure(s) and standards for commissioning activities.
- Adopts Company regulation for Permit-to-Work system and Safety guidelines. Establishes and arranges for OJT (On Job Training) as required for Qatari Engineers on development and as agreed for Asset Holder/End User personnel.
- University Degree in Chemical Engineering or Process Engineer or Mechanical or equivalent.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in design, construction, commissioning and start-up of
major onshore hydrocarbon processing facilities with major Oil & Gas Project Management
Consultancies and/or with international EPIC Contractors.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience as Commissioning Lead or Coordinator.
- Day Rate in QAR Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 8 Hours / 5 Days
- 31 December 2027 With possible extension
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Life Sciences, Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Future Mobility, Mining and Renewable Energy.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Chirag Bhatt is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha