About this role: Civil Engineer
Do you want to be involved in the delivery of master-planned subdivisions, working in a close-knit team and with key clients to deliver best for project outcomes?
We are agile in our thinking and looking for a likeminded person to join the team to drive the delivery of our projects whilst providing support throughout the entire project life cycle.
Our Client is an engineering consultancy specializing in delivering civil, structural, and water engineering solutions for clients within the built environment. We have built an enviable reputation for delivering high-quality, innovative solutions and are known for our multidisciplinary approach that delivers exceptional outcomes for our clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- 4+ years experience working as an engineer within the civil construction industry
- Demonstrated experience in Contract Administration under AS2124 and AS4000
- Previous experience acting in a Superintendent’s Representative role desirable.
- Familiar with Southeast Queensland (SEQ) local authority standards and guidelines
- Clear understanding of relevant local authority approval processes and systems
- Class C Driver’s licence
- Working rights within Australia
- Rewarding remuneration package to reflect industry experience
- Flexible working arrangements
- Dynamic role within a growing team
- Opportunity to be part of a growing, successful business
- An excellent company culture based on mutual respect, enjoying what we do and doing it well. Come and have a chat to see for yourself.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world.
We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Rylee Hanson is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane