About this role: Civil Designer
Looking for a role that gives you the freedom to expand your capabilities and knowledge into design and engineering avenues that interest you?We are looking for an experienced Senior Civil Designer to join our Land & Water team, you will be supported by a solid team across our civil and structural groups who have a strong pipeline of impressive projects.
Our Client is an engineering consultancy specialising in delivering structural, civil and water engineering solutions for clients within the built environment. We have built an enviable reputation for delivering high-quality, innovative solutions and are known for our multidisciplinary approach that delivers exceptional outcomes for our clients.
- 7-10 years’ experience working as a civil designer
- Advanced level skills in the use of AutoCAD, Civil 3D and/or 12D design software
- Local experience in South East Queensland
- Strong experience within earthworks, roadworks, stormwater, sewer and water reticulation
- Proven ability in mentoring
- Proven experience in meeting project timelines to budget
- Rewarding remuneration package
- Diverse projects across Urban Development and Infrastructure markets
- Central Brisbane location near a train station
- An excellent company culture based on mutual respect and enjoyment. Feel free to contact us to have a chat and see for yourself.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Rylee Hanson is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane