About this role: CAD Administrator
- Ensure awareness of and compliance with HSE rules and regulations by subordinates and contractors.
- Manage fieldwide 3D model.
- Manage and Administer Database, and roll-out of AVEVA E3D for Green field and Brownfield Projects that is being used by Contractors spread across multiple Geographic locations.
- Specify standard procedures and practices for Laser Scan data and 3D model management and implementation.
- Propose, Implement improvements for 3D model management.
- Evaluate new developments and adopt them for advancement of the 3D Model usage.
- Ensure that Company requirements regarding the reference, the format and the handover of model updates, drawings and documents by Contractors are recorded, issued and in compliance with COMPANY standards.
- Guidelines and Expectations
- Technically manage and administrate the entire ALS field 3D model and Laser scan data.
- Maintain the Corporate library used for modelling.
- Support pre-project studies and Detailed & Installation Engineering activities. Liaise with Company’s shareholders Technical Authorities and committees, Production & Procurement department.
- Ensure and promote the application of Company HSE and Safety Engineering rules and specifications.
- Ensure that Contractors comply at all times with safety rules, taking actions as required in case of disregards.
- Promote safety culture within Company personnel and contractors as well as reporting anomalies.
- Ensure and monitor the safety of personnel and installations as well as protection of the environment in his activities.
- Maintain 3D model for the field.
- Manage and administer the required database, Library, Configuration as per 3D model procedure.
- Carrying out Audit & Control procedures and perform routine checks on model through data verification and project auditing.
- Ensuring the models produced and requirements are met as per the 3D modeling procedure so that the model is consistent, easy to navigate and clash free. Managing and maintaining E3D catalogue and specifications for PVV, Structural, E&I discipline requirements.
- Managing and maintaining the Field wide Laser scan model and associated Data for the ALS field.
- Ensure the E3D data exchange between the Company and contractor site locations. Trouble shoots if any issues arise during green field and Brown field projects executions.
- Ensure the necessary databases allocation, deallocation, data exchange transaction from HUB to satellites location and perform integrity checks on databases periodically. Merge and Integrate data and drawings from multiple projects in the Field wide Database.
- Liaise with various department teams and external Contractors and setup the green field and Brown field projects.
- Support Digitalization activities and actively participate in Company’s journey of Digital way of working.
- Supervise and guide the Contractor teams (survey and design) for modeling on regular basis and train users when necessary.
- Propose, and implement continuous improvements for 3D model management.
- Evaluate new Software versions, developments and adopt them for advancement of the 3D Model usage.
- Responsibility for quality and safety for 3D modelling executed under the 3D modeling contract.
- Report planning/budgeting issues related to the project carried out under the Contract Contribute to the development of the plans, schedules, and estimates for the individual E&C project scopes. Assist with the development of estimation of software and hardware requirement based on work volume.
- Update model review files on regular basis to the project server for the use / access to all E&C team members and actively support the implementation of digitalization of ALS field in the coming period.
- Report to Lead and managers on a weekly basis and when decisions impacting E&C activities must be taken.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering – in relevant technical domain or equivalent.
- Recognized expertise in the field of 3D model engineering and administration oil & gas facilities with minimum 15 years of experience with associated skills in Engineering & Construction aspects and competencies in multi disciplines (PVV, STR, E&I, Mech, etc.).
- AVEVA E3D and AVEVA Global experience is a must.
- Ability to work within a team environment and under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Good sense of team spirit leadership, strong interpersonal & soft communication skills.
- Fluent in English (Verbal and Written).
- Day Rate in USD Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 9 Hours / 6 Days
- 31 December 2025 with possible extension
- Doha – Qatar
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Life Sciences, Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Future Mobility, Mining and Renewable Energy.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Bea Cristina Pineda is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Bea Cristina Pineda
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha