About this role: Brownfield Engineering Project Manager
Looking for a new challenge?
Brunel on searching for a Brownfields Engineering Project Manager who has 10 + years experience in the oil and gas industry and 10 + years of Engineering experience
If this sounds like you, you will be given the opportunity to work on multiple projects around the globe with one of the largest global operators in the oil and gas industry
Start date: ASAP
Location: Schiedam, Netherlands
Duration: 12 Months
What you Will be Doing:
- Define and control of the Engineering scope of work;
- Develop the Engineering part of the Brownfield Project Execution Plan (budget and planning of the engineering scope);
- Assemble the engineering team in consultation with the Department Managers and Lead Engineers;
- Manage the execution of the engineering scope in compliance with the original design, contract, applicable rules & regulation, internal systems & standards, resulting in a safe, operable and cost effective design;
- Organize design reviews and implement review results;
- Obtain relevant approvals and certifications (client, class, etc).
What we Need to See in you:
- BSc. or MSc. within any relevant Engineering discipline (e.g. Process, Mechanical, Marine, Structural);
- You have at least 10 years of Engineering experience, which includes experience on-site,
- As a discipline lead, as well as international experience in multi-disciplinary projects;
- You have experience with Brownfield work, preferably offshore.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester