About this role: AV Technician
Brunel have partnered with a major LNG organisation that is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Audio-Visual Technician who possesses a deep understanding of Teams meeting rooms and their integration within modern corporate environments.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, implementing, troubleshooting, and maintaining audio-visual systems, with a focus on Microsoft Teams meeting room solutions. This role requires a proactive and innovative mindset to ensure seamless communication and collaboration experiences for our organization. The candidate should also be resourceful and willing to travel domestically for project deployments and support.
- Design, install, configure, and maintain audio-visual systems, focusing on Teams meeting room solutions, to ensure optimal functionality, user experience, and reliability.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including IT, facilities, and stakeholders, to gather requirements, plan deployments, and provide technical expertise for audio-visual solutions.
- Conduct thorough testing and quality assurance of audio-visual equipment, ensuring flawless operation and integration with Microsoft Teams and other collaboration tools.
- Provide on-site and remote technical support for meetings, conferences, and events, addressing any audio-visual issues promptly to minimize disruptions.
We require someone with excellent communication skills, attention to detail, problem solving skills, and organizational skills to succeed in this position. You will also be technically capable in the following areas:
- Bachelor's degree in Audio Engineering, Information Technology, or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Proven experience (5+ years) as an Audio-Visual Technician, with a strong emphasis on implementing and supporting Microsoft Teams meeting room solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of audio-visual equipment, components, and systems, including displays, cameras, projectors, microphones, speakers, and control systems across the following OEM’s: Poly, Crestron, Icron, BIAMP, Kramer, Barco Clickshare, NEAT boards, Microsoft Surface Hub, AMX, Extron.
- Proficiency in configuring and troubleshooting audio-visual equipment, along with a solid understanding of network protocols and connectivity requirements.
- In depth knowledge of M365 Teams Admin Centre including Teams Premium Monitoring
Contracting with Brunel is a smooth and streamlined process that involves weekly pay, online timesheets, a dedicated contract coordinator for any issues as well as a dedicated recruitment consultant to help you get on your feet if you decide to look for another role at the end of your contract.
- Perth office-based position
- 12 Months Initial Contract
- $60.00 AUD per hour + Superannuation
- Work with a globally recognised brand
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel are a specialist consultancy providing ICT & Technical staff to the mining, energy, infrastructure, and utilities industries. Choosing Brunel opens the door to increased exposure across your industry and the security of having multiple clients to work with following your initial assignment.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Daniel Vincan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia ICT