About this role: Auto Electricians - FIFO Ex Perth - 2:2 Roster
We are currently looking for experienced and qualified Automotive Electricians to join our team. The chosen candidate will be responsible for conducting scheduled maintenance and repairs on a variety of large-scale mining equipment in support of one of Australia's leading iron ore producers. This role requires FIFO from Perth, located in the Pilbara region on the traditional lands of the Eastern Guruma and Yindjibarndi peoples.
As an Automotive Electrician, your primary focus will be on performing repairs and inspections on mining fleet equipment, with a strong emphasis on safety, quality, and efficiency. This position demands a high level of technical expertise, problem-solving skills, and a commitment to safety. Experience working in a fast-paced environment and excellent communication skills are also essential.
- Conducting maintenance on large-scale mining equipment
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting faults
- Performing workshop and pit duties as required
- Collaborating with mobile maintenance teams to achieve 100% schedule compliance
- Ensuring adherence to site operations procedures and policies
- A recognised trade certificate in Australia
- Previous experience working with production mining equipment
- Essential mobile plant experience
- Strong commitment to safety
- Desirable Heavy Rigid Driver's License
- Desirable Refrigerant Handling License
- Desirable High Risk Work License (Forklift, EWP, Basic Rigging)
- Ability to obtain a National Police Clearance
- Potential for permanent employment
- Supportive workplace culture that values personal growth and success
- On-site facilities including a gym and excellent dining options
- Stable and predictable work schedule with a rolling roster
- Personalized guidance throughout the recruitment process
- Corporate benefits such as salary sacrificing, novated leasing, and corporate discounts
- Weekly pay with superannuation on all hours worked
- Referral bonuses
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which specialises in connecting highly skilled workers with projects and organisations throughout Australasia and around the world. Operating locally since 1997, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 45 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ellyssiah Corica is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth