Assurance & Risk Engineer
Vacancy number • PUB406652
This role will support delivery of the assurance and risk products across multiple projects in the portfolio. You will initially be supporting the Gorgon Stage 3 project full time as Assurance and Risk Lead. The next key milestone for this project is FEED entry in mid-2024.
About this role
- Lead and act as the focal point for GS3 assurance and risk
- Be able to support the project with coordination and master-editing of project-wide deliverables (e.g. projectframe, project execution plan, decision support pack)
- Maintain the risk register in the integrated project information management solution tool (iPIMS), resolvinginaccuracies and missing data. Follow up with risk owners to update risks when required.
- Facilitate monthly risk reviews, occasional risk workshops, guide and oversee risk reporting, with an emphasis of presenting insightful information to project leadership key risks.
- Monitor the interfaces database and provide support to interface owner to resolve any overdue interfacerequests.
- Support project team assurance reviews with purpose and agenda, pre-read materials, issue of materials toChevron and JVP reviewers, facilitation, and tracking of review action items.2/2
Joint Venture Partner Engagement
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with JVPs
- Develop and maintain project JVP engagement plans.
Lessons Learned, Decisions, Project Management of Change
- Train and support project team members with use of the processes and tool (iPIMS).
- Provide reporting and review meeting facilitation where necessary.
- Facilitate decision and change review board meetings.
- An engineering degree
- Relevant experience of Chevron’s processes to deliver capital project.
- Good interface management and problem-solving skills, including collecting information from diverse sourcesand concisely interpreting for use.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and communicate with all project functions, leadership, and joint ventureparticipant representative.
- A strong commitment to an incident-free project environment
- Extensive Project engineering experience and a desire to develop as a project management professional.
- Australian Full working rights
- 12 month contract (initially)
- Perth based
- Excellent officee environment and amenities
- Flexible work arrangements
- Competitive rates
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trade and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating locally since 1997, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 45 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Yamila Cabral is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number: PUB406652