About this role: Assistant Farm Manager - 2IC
Join a fast-growing company that is one of the largest producers of eggs and poultry in Australia. Employing innovative and ethical egg production systems, they are acclaimed for their high-quality produce and perpetually advancing operational methods. They are looking for 2 Assistant Farm Managers for poultry farms in Western Sydney and the ACT.
Key Responsibilities of the Assistant Farm Manager (2IC):
- Assisting the Farm Manager in operating farm resources and machinery
- Monitoring animal welfare and ensuring high production quality
- Actively promoting a safe and productive company culture
- Roster system coordination with the Farm Manager to monitor alarms (on-call every 2nd weekend)
- MUST be passionate about poultry and animal welfare
- Leadership skills, self-managing and proactive
- Strong understanding of OH&S requirements
- Supervisory experience within the agricultural industry highly regarded, but not essential
- Previous poultry experience desirable
- suitable Visa-holders welcome to apply but please note you MUST already be based in Australia to apply for this role.
- Base salary up to $70,000k depending on previous experience.
- FREE Onsite accommodation provided with paid utilities
- Company vehicle provided
- A supportive workplace with high quality and safety standards
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Brunel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidate.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Rebecca Swillen is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane