About this role: After Sales Project Engineer
for a new challenge?
on searching for a After Sales Project Engineer who has 5 + years experience in
the oil and gas industry and 2 + years in After Sales;
this sounds like you, you will be given the opportunity to work on multiple
projects around the globe with one of the largest global operators in the
oil and gas industry
Location: Monaco, France
What you Will be Doing:
- Manage Execution of AFS projects (SE, SP, PS);
- Ensure proper Issuance of all technical appraisal to the commercial team;
- Be available as technical focal point for the clients and asset in the area;
- Promote relation with sales and clients;
- Optimize costs and revenue generation of his project and frame agreement pertaining to his area;
- Coach/ mentor employees, provide input for development action plans and engage in effective retention efforts.
What we Need to see in you:
- Master degree (BAC+ 5) in engineering trade;
- MBA or business school trainin g would be a plus;
- Minimum 5-year experiences in Oil and Gas industry, preferably with Offshore projects;
- Minimum 2-year in After sales / IMR department or proven execution of major project;
- Proven track record in working within EPC project teams;
- Offshore Site exposure necessary;
- Good technical competence and knowledge of equipment from various disciplines.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester