About this role: Accountant
On behalf of our client, Woodside - a Global Energy Company, Brunel is actively sourcing x 2 Accountants to assist with a 9 month contract. It is essential that interested candidates be available to work through the peak period between mid-December to February 2024. Located in the CBD in state of the art offices!
You will work closely with various Finance Teams through delivery of timely and accurate accounting transactions. Supporting the timely processing and delivery of finance transactions across multiple areas which may include joint venture accounting, product stock accounting, management accounting, royalty accounting, fixed assets accounting, financial accounting, and general ledger reconciliations
Ideally you will be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Joint Venture Accounting
- Management Accounting Royalty Accounting – preparation of monthly royalty returns, processing of royalty payments and provision of royalty audit support
- Fixed Assets
- Financial Accounting
- SOX activities
- General Ledger Reconciliations
- Demonstrated experience in an accounting / finance / bookkeeping capacity
- Accounting qualifications are not mandatory, although you may be studying towards an accounting qualification or professional certification. A working knowledge of SAP or similar ERP is of benefit
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Ensuring work is compliant with all statutory requirements, including tax, SOX and audit compliance and Company Code of Conduct
- Ensure effective record keeping and audit trail of business records and communications
- Opportunity to work with this Global Energy Company!
- $370.00 - $450.00 per day
- 9 month contract opportunity!
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mandy Hobbs is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth