About this role: 2x Project and Shutdown Coordinator (Mechanical)
Brunel is an industry leader when it comes to delivering successful results for our client base across the Construction, Rail, Infrastructure, Mining, Power and Oil & Gas industries.
Our client is a leading new energy materials company. They are now seeking 2x Mechanical Project and Shutdown Coordinators to join their team based in Kwinana. The company is offering an attractive salary package and long-term career progression.
Demonstrate a strong commitment to adhering to site safety standards while developing and implementing safe systems, guidelines, and procedures for the LHM refinery.Actively engage in coaching and guiding all contracted personnel working within the facility during project activities.
Collaborate closely with stakeholders to refine project scopes before their execution, ensuring that projects are oriented towards solutions and aligned with business requirements.
Oversee the fabrication and construction of plant modifications, consulting with Maintenance and Reliability Engineers to ensure adherence to quality standards.Supervise contractors and support services to facilitate the safe and cost-effective execution of project activities.
Managing quality assurance during project execution.Handle requests for tender submissions and the selection of support contractors for well-defined project scopes.
Mitigate project variations and scope changes by maintaining close coordination with Operations and Maintenance
- Over 5 years of expertise in maintenance or commissioning roles within the fields of oil, gas, petrochemical, or mineral refineries.
- More than 2 years of hands-on experience in project execution and leadership within field operations.
- Exceptional abilities in organization and problem-solving.
- Demonstrates a dedicated and pragmatic commitment to the safety and well-being of all team members.
- Proficient in engaging and effectively communicating with teams, as well as collaborating with individuals at all organizational levels.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration aptitudes.
- Excellent time management abilities.
- Possesses an excellent understanding of refinery operational practices.
- Understanding of engaging stakeholders
Please note all applications will be treated with the utmost confidence and due to the high number of applications received; only successful candidates will be contacted.If you are interested in this opportunity, then click the ‘apply’ button now and please note all applications will be treated with the utmost confidence.
Join the Brunel Family
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Michael Garcia is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth